Wednesday, June 3, 2015

Choices Choices

Beautiful day! Got up to 70° F, and the rain is finally gone. I got some of the mowing started when I got home.

 Walking around the garden, taking a few pictures, I couldn't decide what today's favorite plant/bloom was.  I love all the lupines- the wild ones with all the different shades of blue and pink, the cultivated lupines in red, or the dark purple ones, yellow and the blue and white "The Governor" variety.  I wish I could find more of the West Country series- although they were never winter hardy here for some reason.  I really liked the pinkish red ones today and the really dark purple ones... look good enough to eat.














But I also love the irises at this time of year. The Hello Darkness Iris is beautiful and even the yellow iris is looking good with the other irises, geum and salvia caradonna.























June 3rd Photos

No comments:

Post a Comment